|Максим. потребляемая мощность станка||10|
workpiece diameter: 200 mm
threading length: 450 mm
thread pitch: 80 mm
total power requirement: 10 kW
weight of the machine ca: 3000 kg
dimensions of the machine ca: m
R E I S H A U E R (Switzerland)
Universal Thread, Worm- and Ballscrewspindle Grinding Machine
Model NRK Ser.-Nr. 486
Older vintage but modernized in 2005 with a SIEMENS-Control System
for 6 axis
Distance between centres 700 mm
Grinding length 450 mm
Workpiece-? min./max. 3 – 200 mm
Lead range for single-rib wheels min./max. 0,3 – 80 mm
Lead range for multi-rib wheels 0,6 – 6 mm
Max. lead angle 2 x 25 °
Grinding wheel dimensions, diam. x width 350 x 20/40 mm
Grinding wheel speeds steplessly adjust. 2,500 rpm
-Crushing/dressing speed approx.. 100 rpm
Workpiece speed approx. 0 – 30 rpm
Spindle drive approx. 3 kW
Total electrical load approx.. 10 kW - 380 V – 50 Hz
Weight approx. 3.500 kg
Accessories / Special Features
• Older model which was retrofitted in 2005 with a SIEMENS based
6 axis = Crushing device (2axis), Grinding wheel drive, Workpiece head,
Table movement,and Grinding slide infeed movement.
All grinding cycle data can be directly setted at the SIEMENS Control
unit with Monitor, all Positions and Errors are reported.
• 2-Axis Grinding wheel crushing device mounted above the grinding wheel
with infeed and diamant dressing tool motorized by SIEMENS Motors, and
probably with compensation.
• Grinding wheel driven with a SIEMENS DC Motor, directly flanged onto
• Workhead drive and table movement each with a SIEMENS Motor
• Grinding slide infeed and withdraw actuated by SIEMENS Motor and a angle
• Complete working area cover with sliding door.
• Separate Switch cabinet, various flanges with/without grinding discs,
Central Lubrication unit, etc.
Actually there is no Coolant device available but can be connected to a
central coolant supply System. Unfortunately there is no handbook and
electric diagram available.
Condition : good according to the age - came out from current
production of ball screw spindles !
Delivery : ex stock – as inspected
Payment : net – after completion of contract